10/2/12

How to make a screen print- could be used on virtually any surface

I saw someone use this method online to put little hearts on her t-shirt, so i thought I'd give it a try

Mod Podge and an embroidery hoop
on the embroidery hoop is panty hoes with the mod podge already applied and dried
scroll to the end to see that process

this is a small dragon design that I made earlier

apply paint- if you are doing this for a t-shirt make sure its not a paint that will wash off

surround the design

pat the paint around

then smear some off

slowly pull up

...slowly...

TA-DA!
My dragon is a little rough because the material wasn't tight enough on the hoop

here are all the tries I did

Ok since i didn't show how i applied the mod podge here is a different design showing how


draw a design onto the stretched panty hoes- i drew mine on paper first then copied it over


as you paint on the mod podge let your line show

Let first coat dry

then go back and fill in all the tiny holes

I havnt used this design for any thing just yet-
 but I promise that when I do They will be up the very next day

No comments:

Post a Comment